Chevrolet Onstar & Connected Services
Congratulations on Your New Chevrolet
Get the most out of your new Chevrolet by following the steps below to connect your vehicle.
Activate Your Chevrolet Connected Access
- Push your blue OnStar® button to complete the activation of your Connected Access plan that’s included with your vehicle purchase at no additional charge.
- Connected Access offers standard connectivity and enables services such as monthly diagnostics reports, vehicle alerts, maintenance notifications, and myChevrolet® Mobile App2 access.
- Ask about your complimentary trial3, which gives you 1 month of Chevrolet Connected Services and OnStar Safety & Security coverage — and 3 GB or 1 month of data (whichever comes first)
- See a full list of services at onstar.ca
Conveniently stay connected and in control with the myChevrolet Mobile App
- Download your myChevrolet Mobile App from the App Store®3 or on Google Play™4
- Sign in using your Owner Centre credentials
- Learn more about the myChevrolet Mobile App at mychevrolet.ca
Easily manage your vehicle using the myChevrolet Mobile App or mychevrolet.ca
- Access your Owner’s Manual, educational articles and tutorial videos
- Conveniently book service appointments
- Customize Diagnostic Alerts to stay on top of your vehicle’s health
Mobile App Feature Guide
MOBILE APP KEEPS DEALERS AND CUSTOMERS IN THE LOOP
The myChevrolet®, myBuick®, myGMC® and myCadillac® Mobile App lets customers send certain remote commands to their properly equipped vehicle right from their compatible smartphone, allowing them to turn their vehicle’s engine on or off , and perform tasks like viewing How Things Work videos, making service appointments and more.
Mobile App Instructional Guide
INTERACTIVE HOW TO GUIDE
View Key Information on Each Feature
Smart Driver Feature Guide
CHEVROLET, BUICK, GMC AND CADILLAC SMART DRIVER FEATURE GUIDE
Once a customer enrolls in Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac Smart Driver1, the program will provide customers with driving behaviour information, such as hard braking and hard acceleration. Then, the customers will get tips with information they can use to help them become better drivers.* The Remote Access Plan is required to access this service.
Questions? Send Us a Message