Chevrolet Onstar & Connected Services
Congratulations on Your New Chevrolet
Get the most out of your new Chevrolet by following the steps below to connect your vehicle.
Activate Your Chevrolet Connected Access
- Push your blue OnStar® button to complete the activation of your Connected Access plan that’s included with your vehicle purchase at no additional charge.
- Connected Access offers standard connectivity and enables services such as monthly diagnostics reports, vehicle alerts, maintenance notifications, and myChevrolet® Mobile App2 access.
- Ask about your complimentary trial3, which gives you 1 month of Chevrolet Connected Services and OnStar Safety & Security coverage — and 3 GB or 1 month of data (whichever comes first)
- See a full list of services at onstar.ca
Conveniently stay connected and in control with the myChevrolet Mobile App
- Download your myChevrolet Mobile App from the App Store®3 or on Google Play™4
- Sign in using your Owner Centre credentials
- Learn more about the myChevrolet Mobile App at mychevrolet.ca
Easily manage your vehicle using the myChevrolet Mobile App or mychevrolet.ca
- Access your Owner’s Manual, educational articles and tutorial videos
- Conveniently book service appointments
- Customize Diagnostic Alerts to stay on top of your vehicle’s health
1 Services, connectivity and capabilities are subject to user terms and limitations and vary by model and/or vehicle configuration, as well as geographical and technical restrictions. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services; service availability requires compatible 4G LTE wireless networks; standard connectivity available to original purchaser for a limited period from the trial activation date for properly equipped vehicles and is not transferable. 4G LTE service available in select markets; requires data plan (credit card needed for purchase) to access the vehicle’s built-in Wi-Fi Hotspot; Accessory Power must be active to use the Wi-Fi Hotspot; data plans are provided by AT&T or its local service provider and may change. Vehicle Diagnostics requires enrollment and email address on file; message and data rates may apply; not all issues will deliver alerts; Vehicle Status and On-Demand Diagnostics require a paid service plan. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, coverage maps, details and system limitations. 2 Available on select Apple and Android devices. Service availability, features and functionality are subject to limitations and vary by model and/or vehicle configuration, device and the plan in which you are enrolled. Device data connection required. 3 Services subject to user terms and limitations; capabilities vary by model and/or vehicle configuration/hardware; visit onstar.ca for details. Availability subject to change. GM Canada may modify, extend or terminate offers for any reason, in whole or in part, at any time, without notice. Requires vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signal to be available and operating for features to function properly. 4 App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. 5 Google Play and other related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. Use of these trademarks is subject to Google Permissions. The marks of General Motors, its divisions, slogans, emblems, vehicle model names, vehicle body designs and other marks appearing in this advertisement are the trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. ©2020 General Motors of Canada Company. All rights reserved.
Questions? Send Us a Message